Monday, March 1, 2010

It is what it is

Well people, the time has come to post the dreaded "before pictures" Dun dun DUNNNNNN!!!
Here's my head...
Photobucket
Here's my front...
Photobucket
Heres my back...my incredibly HUGE BACK! (There are so many things I hate about this pic)
Photobucket

I also took measurements, which I know are boring to read but I'd like to post them for my reference.

Belly- 53"
High waist- 43"
Bust- 49 1/2"
Right arm- 17 1/2"
Left arm- 18"
Right thigh- 34 1/2"
Left thigh- 33 1/2"
Right calf- 18 1/4"
Left calf- 18 1/2"
Right forearm-12 3/4"
Left forearm- 12 1/4"
Neck-15 1/2" 

Official start weight......  282.5!! 


More boring stuff... 40.6% water, 7.8% bone, BMI 47, 125 lbs fat, 44.3% fat.  

Well, it's been a long day.  Mike's mom's funeral was tonight.  I go to my pre-op doctors appointment tomorrow at 1:30pm so I'll be sure to get on and tell you what they say.  I'll probably post some more "standard" type "before" pics.  Goodnight all.

 

4 comments:

Gilly said...

Wow...I never would have put you at 280! You carry it beautifully! Can't wait to see the during and after pics!

Jen said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! And I love your hair!

Ashli said...

aww thanks guys! <3

DB said...

You are a cutie - these are some of the best "before" pics I've seen!