Sunday, March 14, 2010

T-12hrs

Alright guys, in twelve hours I'll be at the hospital.  I'm a little nervous.  I'm just waiting and ready to get this over with.  I've been kind of moody today (sorry hubby!) and I think it all boils down to...I'm hungry.  I'm not allowed to even have my protein shakes today, just all clear liquids.  I just want to eat.  I guess what has me down is that it's been two weeks since I've eaten, and I'm going through surgery tomorrow...and I STILL can't eat after that. 

Ok, enough negative Nancy...  I KNOW it will get better, and I know eating is just right around the corner and so is a healthier me and I couldn't be more excited about that.  I just gotta get over the hard parts...and I'm almost there! 

Surgery is at 1:30 PM CST, so think about me tomorrow around your lunchtime and I'll see you on the other side.

XOXO

15 comments:

TracyZ said...

Good luck!!! You'll be home recovering before you know it!

Leslie said...

Good Luck!!

Debi said...

Good luck Ashli!! I will be thinking of you tomorrow!! Post when you can to let us know all is ok.

Jillyboo said...

Good luck tomorrow!! My surgery day is April 13th. I am so excited!! I am also a respiratory therapist, I work nights in a small hospital and I'm nervous about the liquid diet while working. We are slow now and I have a lot of down time and just want to snack, which is how I've come to gain 40+ pounds working here. Any advice??

Roo said...

Good luck with the surgery...it will all go well...this clear liquid thing is all for a great cause....

Lap Band Groupie said...

Good luck and keep us posted! You won't be hungry just post-op.

FK said...

Thinking of you be sure to give us an update when you can xxx

Jacquie said...

Good luck Ashli...will be thinking about you!

Kristen said...

It's your day today!! WhOOOOoooOOO!

Can't wait to read all about it..take care of you! :0)

Jenny said...

Good Luck Ashli!!!

I would be grumpy too!

Janelle said...

Yes, this part does suck, but hang in there.. before you know it, it will be over and your new life will begin. Good luck!

Kim said...

Good luck Ashli! I felt pretty rough the day of and the day after surgery, but was feeling quite a bit better by day 3. Just keep up on your pain meds!

Gilly said...

Good luck!! I remember feeling EXACTLY like you do about the eating thing...it will be over before you know it! Take care!

Jen said...

I'm thinking of you today!

Steph said...

Welcome to the world of being banded!!! I hope all is well with you! :)