Friday, March 26, 2010

Quickie

So, I just did 30 mins on the treadmill!  I feel so much better :)  The cable cord to our tv  by the treadmill is off at the moment and so I read a book while walking and time flew by.  Way faster than when I watch tv.  Hmmm..  I wasn't walking super fast though so that may be why it seemed easier. 

Sorry I haven't been commenting on your blogs much.  Lately I've been reading them using an app on my iPod and I don't think you can comment using it.  Or else I just have figured it out yet.  But I read them everyday and think you guys are great.  Thank you for your continued support.

Ok, that's all for now.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Yay for exercising! Good for you!

Jenny said...

WooHOO!!!!

CC said...

awesome great job!!!!

Steph said...

I have figured it out that on average it take me 30 minutes to read a magazine like US Weekly or Entertainment Weekly while on the treadmill. That is taking the time to look at the photos and captions, etc...I also read with my headphones on and the magazines cover the time display, so it helps to pass the time! It's a nice bit of escapism for me every day...no husband, no kids. Just me, my music and my hollywood gossip!

DB said...

You're doing great Ashli! Way to exercise!!!!

Girl Bandit said...

Well done....