Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The ugly truth


 

Ok, so here are some more standard (and very unflattering) pics.  Excuse the bed head.  I took some in my bra and these pants to show off my gorgeous tummy and I also took some with a tank top.  However I couldn't bring myself to post either one of them out of pure shame.  Oh they are so bad.  Mainly my arms.   From the back they look like they belong to someone much bigger than me.  I was shocked!  So, until I have a MUCH better picture to post in comparison, those pics will stay hidden away.  

Well, yesterday was the first day of my pre-op diet.  I started at midnight, March 1st.  Around 9pm ( 21 hours after starting) I ate.  I think I have a pretty good excuse though.  My mother in law's funeral was last night, and afterward we all went to dinner together.  A stressful, sad day like that makes it hard.  I only had the one meal and I don't plan on eating anymore.  So far this morning i've had a bottle of water.  My stomach is rumbling so I think I'll fix a protein shake and then hit the treadmill.  My "before" pics were pretty motivating for me.  I need to blow them up and post them on the fridge!  lol!

Alright, now that that confession is out of the way I think I'll hit the shower and get ready for my pre-op appointment. (after the treadmill of coarse!)

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Good for you for posting those pics...and just think it can only get better from here! :-)

Steph said...

Just think how in 6 months you'll be able to look back at these photos and see such a difference! I applaud you for posting your photos, but you look lovely to me!

CC said...

I agree with Stephanie...while it may be the truth, there is nothing ugly about you!! :-)

Janelle said...

Nothing to be ashamed about! We all need before pics so we can look back and see how great we have been doing!

Vegster said...

I can't wait until i look like you do in those pics :)

Kristen said...

Yay for before pics!! They are going to make the 'during' and 'after' pics so much fun to look at!!

:0)

Linda said...

You'll be so glad you took those. I didn't take any official before pictures and now I really wish I had.