Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello0o0o

Hey guys!  Well, I don't have much to report other than my ankle is feeling a bit better.  I can hobble around now without any assistance so that's good.  No exercising though, which is a bummer.

Here is a pic of my lovely swollen ankle.  It looks like I have a major case of the cankles but I assure you it's the swelling lol!  I have a little bruise there too it looks like.  
Photobucket

 5 days left people!!  I'm sticking my nose to the grindstone and I'm gonna make it through this hell they call the pre-op diet.  It's my "time of the month" and so I've had a few slip ups with food (my uterus told me to do it!)  But I work the next 3 days (12 hours shifts) and I tend to do a lot better when I'm at work.  I'm occupied most of the time and I have many supporters there keeping a watchful eye on me lol!

Oh, I almost forgot.  I've lost 8.5 pounds so far!! :)

9 comments:

~ Katie ~ said...

these last days are going to fly by. 8.5 pounds...awesome!!

Sandy said...

You'll get there-only 5 to go. The ankle looks painful. Oh well, they give you these nice pain pills after surgery and you will feel nothing.

Just to let you know that your background and font color are really close so it is kinda hard to read. Your titles are nice and bright pink but the body text is really pale. Not sure if it is just me-I am on a work laptop.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Good luck with your surgery! Can't wait to follow your progress!

Jen said...

Ouch, that looks painful!
I'm glad you are feeling better.
You'll be done with that pre-op diet before you know it! You can do it.
I'm really excited for you!

Michelle said...

That looks almost exactly like how mine looked. I am still having some issues with my ankle and it has been a while now since I sprained it.. When I walk a lot it still swells and if it gets turned a certain way it still hurts but it is getting better....

COngrats on the weight loss.

Camille said...

OUCH! I hope you get better soon!

Jenny said...

5 more days! You're doing great!

Steph said...

it'll be here before you know it!! I hope the ankle is feeling better. You will be talking to us from the other side soon! yeah!!

Cathy said...

Ashli, I'm such a dumbass. I kept checking your blog every couple of days and didn't see anything new posted in over a week. I just figured out that your posts were in a different spot since March kicked in. Just got caught up tonight. Sounds like you're doing great and only 4 more days to go. The day before surgery is pure hell though when you can't even have a protein shake. You'll be so weak that someone will have to carry you into surgery. LOL. Hang in there. Congrats on the weight loss so far. Sorry to hear about your ankle.