Thursday, March 11, 2010

So0o Dreamy

So I don't have much to report.  I'm still alive and doing great the past few days.  I haven't had anything but my 3 shakes per day.  Good girl!!  lol!  I'm down 9.3 pounds now.  I'm hoping to make it into the high 260's by my surgery day.  I only need to lose about 3 more pounds to acheive that, so I think I can do it. 

My ankle is getting better.  Still sore and I still walk with a limp, but at least I can walk.  This weekend I really want to get in some exercise.  We'll see.

The past few days, I've been having crazy dreams.  The night before last, I dreamt that my band surgeon, Dr. Price, completed my surgery.  But the kicker was...he ALSO cut out my ovaries and threw them in the TRASH!!!  I was back to work the next day and I found this out so I went to his office (I work in a hospital) and I said, "OMG you threw away my ovaries and didn't even save any of my eggs?!?!?!!!  Now I'll NEVER have kids of my own!"  He said, well you can use a donar egg and I said, "but the baby won't look like me if I do that!!!"  I was devastated :(  Thank God it was just a dream lol!  I'll be sure to let Dr. Price know to leave my ovaries alone when he goes in there haha!  In case you don't remember from my first blog post, one of the main reasons I'm having this done is in hopes to be able to conceive a baby.  We've tried for close to 2 years with no luck.  So I pray to God that when this weight comes off we'll get our little miracle.

My dreams last night were about my fellow bloggers, however I can't rememeber them.  Darn it!!  Don't you wish we could record our dreams and watch them later?  That would be pretty awesome lol!

Anyway, I better get back to work.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay for being down 9.3lbs!! :)

I never remember any of my dreams..but i usually love when I do..

I hope you do get that little miracle when the weight starts falling off. I've heard such good things with fertility and weight loss..My cousin is going through the same thing (trying for about two years) ..and I think she could also benefit from losing some weight..?? I'll share your success story with her when you get there!!

Jenny said...

lol! Love your dream!

CC said...

that would be cool if we could tape our dreams! :-)