Saturday, March 6, 2010

I think I've lost it

Ok so it's 0535 and I'm about to be off work shortly.  I have to say that tonight has been one of the hardest nights so far.  It's been more about physical hunger tonight than head hunger.  I am starving!  I feel nauseous, like I could throw up at any second.  I'm tired, my head is foggy and I'm BITCHY!  I'm dreading the drive home.  I'm going STRAIGHT to bed when I get there and pray I wake up feeling much better.  I can't believe I have 9 more days of this!  OK, I'm done venting now.  Thank you for listening.

On the plus side, as of yesterday afternoon I've lost almost 6 pounds.

5 comments:

Camille said...

I'm in the midst of pre-op diet hell too. All I can say is, girl, I feel you! I just can't believe we are going to go so long without solid food. Then I get on the scale and think that I can't believe how fast I am losing weight. I'll have a sugar free popsicle in your honor today! Good Luck!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Hang in there. You want this WAY more than you want any food....right? You can do it - I know you can. And it'll all be worth it! Lean on us - we are all here for you!

Gilly said...

Pretty awesome plus side, no? :)

*~D~* said...

Hang in there! I worked last night, too and while not going through the pre-op diet am feeling pretty darn awful today. I hope you feel better when you get up!

Ashli said...

Thanks guys :)