Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Filler up!

[]
I can't believe I was doing it wrong all these years.




WE MUST SPREAD THE WORD !!


I get my first fill tomorrow hopefully! My appointment is at 9:45 am.  I don't have much to report.  I can eat pretty much like before surgery (not that I am) but I feel normal, like I never had anything done.  So I'm excited for my fill.  I'm ready to see the scale move down!  The weather here is fabulous, so I'm eager to get outside and exercise also.  It's 80 degrees!!  Love it!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I hope I feel as good as you do soon! Our weather is nice too. Good luck with your fill!!

Sandy said...

Strange but the picture doesn't show up. But I bet it's the pic of the lady on her back and the scales balanced on her feet above her.

The weather here will be fantastic too (high 70's) for us northerners it is astonishing for the first of April. I just got back from a walk so we will all have to get off our butts this weekend and get in some excercise. Have a happy fill!

Jacquie said...

Enjoy your fill! The weather is in the low 80's here in FL and I'm loving it!